Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Women Pinning Women Down

Blog Series - Disney Characters Mulan nail design.

hey its sweet, since I'm in essence, the blog series I've decided to mulan, so I The figure itself is not painted but the cherry blossom leaves the mulan especially like to use design and the new gel nails;)




this:
these things I used to ..
once .. the lakes of the gel nails
tip nail art paint in white
twins in pink glitter nail sticker


tweezers and wooden stick
all products are of the essence




how I did it = shorten)
~ nails and let arrows
~ with the white tip painted the nail tips carefully (I have done it without template)
dry ~ and the base sealer spread generously to the nail
~ dry again then release the top sealer on the base
pass ~ Of dry glue and stickers in the desired order
~ with the twins pointed to the white glitter paint dry
~ reestablish and again with the sealer over the top design go
~ Allow to harden completely.
~ and now have fun: D


love greet your big city princess-nessa \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment