Sunday, February 27, 2011

Were To Buy Wolf's Tooth

OPI Not like the movies (The krall I!)



Hello my friends,

I wanted you for ages the Katy Perry paint "Not like the movies" imagine. On my blog I reported that a friend brought me the paint. him I had the same applied and now finally thought of writing a blog post. What was probably because I was sooo disappointed with the color.


What do they cost?
The OPI varnishes cost 16 euros or 16.50 euros. I told him how not purchased.

mentioned how many ml they?
15 ml

What is the color?
please check out the photo at the top and then the photos below. Then you might understand why I am more than disappointed. I expected the color up and get a boring, slightly sparkling silver. Yes, the color is nice too, but not the one I was expecting! I'm disappointed. So special is the color on your fingers any more. Shame, shame, shame! Thought that this paint to Space Cadet or Mean & Green rankommt of MAC. No ... Unfortunately not! : (I would have liked this beautiful green glow ...

What is the order
The job was okay ... I found the paint a little too thin .. but not so bad that he swims away I would have wanted me to ask you something solid, the order is not completely without stripes Very annoying ... I hate strip:..! (

is the opacity ?
below average. It took countless layers (three to four) until the result was the right coverage at last. The first layer was a joke. I had more glitter, the color on the nails. Too bad! For the price I expect much more!

What is the shelf life?
I was so disappointed with the color that I have him now settled ... Therefore, I can not comment on durability. Sorry: (

Recommended Depends on who expect the color that is shown above, for nothing is the paint color below If you find the good, the access should those who do not... Lust has to apply more layers for which the color can also be nothing. And the removal is anything but funny with the glitz ... Did the paint itself Katy Perry decides boring and besides no one here spoke to me. I'm sorry ... Especially because my friend knew I was mad the paint and brought it to me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment