Monday, February 28, 2011

Short Skirts And Nylons

Anny Coatings - My first impressions (the clawing I!)





Hello,

on my blog as already reported, I went shopping today. A voucher would be used up:) And I had also announced that it will be Anny coatings. Here the colors in the overview. As you can see there is a large selection. Here I had written, coatings which interest me.

Unfortunately, there were 406 baby bubble not. Some colors were not there: (Then I Schade! elegance No. 360 Grey considered, but somehow I was not this gray Even the darker gray I was ugly ... Now I know why I did. DO NOT have gray paint;) No. 330 cappuccino I liked it but not as good as No. 312 Icy Chocolate . Solely No. 240 Princess could as planned. Icy Chocolate Cappuccino and was allowed to take place.



I have applied several coatings, but was not overly enthusiastic. Here, first off my first impressions. A detailed review follows, if I have nail polish geteste correctly. General enough for any of the tested paints a layer. Some such as the bright blue cover needed to be even two or three to. Some seemed a little too runny. For 9.50 I would have expected more. I hope now that they dry quickly, at least (I had the impression that as Icy Chocolate dries fast!) And to last. But that will only show the long-time festival. I will report! :)


The two colors have convinced me then.


No. 19 is No. 240 on the Nagelrad Princess. I like the color. It is slightly brighter than here in the photo.


Here No. 7 on the Nagelrad. Icy Chocolate is also a bit brighter and more opaque than Princess.

carrying pictures and a detailed review will follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment