Thursday, February 17, 2011

Images Maxine Get Well

wonderland flower design or something xD

hey my love. I do with a spring beauty flower nail design and set times vor.also mine now it is more developed in a long while and I've seen the movie Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp Film xD and I found the flowers so cute and I are now painted in the rough do;) do I have the new paint from the catrice used it as of April are about to trade ^ ^

needs the
her to make me by:

then you paint me

1.Incorporating the turquoise paint completely nails painted 2 times.
2.the use brush and green grass at the top show jehweils and ring finger paint on the remaining blades of grass and leaves paint.
3.den use pink paint and paint the little flowers can
4.trocken and clear lacquer over it
5.fertig

love greetings love your big city princess-nessa \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment