Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Swallowed Excedrin

[Review] Catrice nail polish + Who am I?

Hiii ...
I would like to present you a beautiful nail polish from Catrice.
This is the number 250 I Sea You!
Color: It is a mixture of green and turquoise, then a light petrol.
I find the color very schoen.de nail varnish is applied to the super nails, and already covers
the first time
The color lights and is very strong.
on the nails the color looks very nice.
you fall on it. The nail varnish
Catrice cost as the 2.49 euros



I have the color geswatcht.Und times it looks on your mind.

Durability: The homepage of Catrice they say that the paints hold up to 7 days. With me he has no top coat (top coat) as 2-3 days and 3-5 days with Topcoat Sun.

Finally, a small evaluation from my point of view:
I give the paint 9 / 10 points.
(points 0 = bad, 10 points = perfect)



Who am I
I also Laura.Bin hot young 12 years.
My hobbies are: Dancing, singing, meeting friends and everything to do with make-up ...
are My Favorite Stars: Bruno Mars, Pink, Eminem, Rihanna, Hurt and many more ...

I hope you now know something more modest about me =)
Lg laulau


0 comments:

Post a Comment