Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gta Vice City Online Play

Preview -> Catrice Nail Lacquer Am I Blue Or Green?

hey think the question is really the right is now green or blue yet? Oo even I am not sure and I have all the time considering what color it is now icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif and have come to the end it just xD turquoise is so now to the paint:

where I get to her and how much?

wherever it is catrice bz müller
a cost of just under 2 50 as far as I know how xD

the consistency?

he is not too runny and not too thick ..
so it is very easy to apply equally well

stories how many do I need?

for a good color effect you need min. Two layers
I used only 2 layers (see picture)

as is the brush?

the brush is thin and takes a lot of paint on .. so much that one in a set of the nail varnish is good ^ ^

what is the packaging?

the cover is black and the bottle is clear with the name on it catrice

as he goes?

.....
please not too big nose X___X

I have to wait long when dry?

the paint dries very quickly
layers at 2 I have been waiting almost 6 min

it can withstand long?

almost a week he held

matt or shiny?

it is very shiny and the color is very effective

Conclusion: I find the color especially for the spring toll \u0026lt;3 so who do not have that color is not in this year which is a must

Note 1


I think now I have to report everything ^ ^ when are told to ask you ask you



love many of your city Princess nessaa \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment