Thursday, February 24, 2011

Palm Centro Delete Contacts On Sim Card

MAC Wonder Woman LE Reflects Glitter Reflects Bronze (Mirror, Mirror)



Hello my friends:)

Tomorrow I'm off again, and am therefore well until Sunday evening to another post. I would therefore like to introduce now the MAC Reflects glitter from the Wonder Woman LE Reflects Bronze .

It is my first glitter and I do not know yet what I will use it exactly, but perhaps some of you have suggestions for me? Eyeshadow as it seems determined from super. But one has to say that MAC does not recommend it in the eye area to use as the small glitter particles could reach the eyes. So watch out nice if you use it!





The glitter comes in a pretty package Wonder Woman. The outer envelope with the motive may deduct one:) The Glitter contains 4.5 grams and cost me $ 21 (~ € 15.50).




The color in the jar is very good effect. It is a beautiful Bronze (Gold) tone, which I like incredibly good. He looks totally beautiful:) But make yourself a picture (or more than one: p it).







Recommended
Yes:)

What do you say to that? How do you find the glitter?


I wish you a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment