Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Long Can I Finance A Jet Ski For

Blog Award - I'm so excited :-)



So now write I am going to have something ;-)
I just saw that I was Dine given a blog award. This is sooooo sweet and I'm me so. And even though I wanted to sleep, I had that necessarily have to get rid of :-)
THANK YOU! :)


still there a few small rules to be observed ;-)





rules

a . Makes a post about this award, in which you would like to thank the man who has given you this award, and it links in this post.
2 . 7 things about yourself you told
3 . Give the award to (15) other bloggers.
4 . Contacted this blogger and let them know that they have received the award.

first I've done well with the text above :-)

second Hmm 7 things?
  1. I think I'm quite creative: digital media designer in the main occupation, as Naildesignerin (yet) Hobby
  2. I'm Mac-Userin and smart driver (someone cares? ;-))
  3. I love cats, so have two for my parents (I can not because of working hours does not have its own, which is always with me) and get Leo mostly on the weekends to me, where it will be really spoiled, I think:-D
  4. My next car is a BMW 1 Series or when I come by luck / chance / fate of more money an Audi Q5.
  5. I am very interested in Buddhism and also try, sometimes more, sometimes less, my life + my personality accordingly to make.
  6. I still believe I can be a little bitch, what with the Buddhism can not be by mutual agreement, all:-D But I can also be loving and happy to help if I can :-)
  7. I dream of a 14-day My ship travel. If the were not so expensive ... : - / ;-)

So Blogger Award on to 15th If I ever get 15 together ... If not, it will hold less ;-)

  1. Murphy and lalelu because I think it's a really great idea and always enjoy reading about Murphy
  2. ViktoriaSarina because I whose outfits always find so great and the whole blog is easy reading.
  3. Naileni because there is of course, nails and as Nagelfee I'm a fan of anyway ;-)
  4. Lea because they really much Trouble is with her blog. Since even the accompanying pictures always a highlight :-)
  5. Jessie because they are not all that long is, but also a lot of trouble with so many great photos :-)
  6. Yalin because she chooses such great photos and a media designer I'm that foto geil:-D

This must because of the advanced rich first time, but I promise, if I still should occur to strike blog / the list to 15 to keep on:)

Greetings

Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment