Monday, February 21, 2011

Give Brith To A Baby Game

Essence multidimensional xxxl shine nail polish

hey its sweet there, sometimes it really great new paint in 4 different bright colors and seven pastel shades in the . each with 2 of my current favorites, I'll introduce you =)



it is one of the

72 found my love (pastel)

color: it is a very delicate purple clay
76 cool and the gang (gloss)
color: a royal blue I would not say with intense color strength


as I can gives me and how much does it cost to buy the?
the paints will cost € 1.79 and is there anywhere where it sold essence


have mentioned how much?
it exactly 8 ml vial contained in the


How long does the paint
keep with me to split the non-fair without 5-7days


the paint is to be distributed well
No. 72: the paint is a bit liquid paint can be quite a mess so it makes good, but paint no trouble: but you can thicken it still pretty good on the nail distribute

no: 76 D



how long must I wait until the dry?
no. 72 it does not even 4 minutes. at a layer
no 76 takes about 3 min
how many layers are also unnecessary
the dirty power is so intense that only one layer is required


looks like the brush?.?
the brush is so smell like the other paints ^ ^ *
he does not unpleasant



you're happy with the paint?
Yes I am very very very happy with the paints and are also the colors \u0026lt;3

these colors simply a must for every girl and for all the matching colors are:)


Note: 1 *


Näger the report will go to the new mascara 100% waterproof and around the new My Skin Shower Gel;)


love greet your big city princess-nessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment