Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Black Salon Inbrampton

Essence My Skin (preview and test)

hey its sweet as me the first cream the mattirrende so disappointed is I can now with certain health a very positive report on how much to spend I need it and when does the write intensively caring cream =) I personally am very satisfied with this cream, despite the I combination skin have and eig with the other cream should cope better I was more impressed with this one ^ ^ this more here:
which is the main type are you?
I have combination skin ....
is how much they cost and when are they?
the cream is to cost € 1.99
and is at the end of February / early March in the trade give

as looks like the box?
the packaging is square and has a pink top projecting Rand.die package itself is outside white with a pink stain on the side in the intensively caring cream steht.innen the vows she is completely pink.mit a pomegranate and a bamboo is the packaging verziert.da clerical estate, the small jar containing the cream that is sure packed ^ ^ The box itself again with silver foil geschützt.so the Panchen se is not dry out or someone can around the vows.

where I find on the shelf?
it is the creams on the shelf where it usually refers eg bebe ect ^ ^

how much contained and preserved?

it contained 50 ml and is 6 months when stored

how long does the effect of humidity?
So how loud they promise 24 hours protects the skin from drying out in front right, my skin feels soft and smooth.

for which the main type?

which is suitable for normal to dry.

feels like they are on the skin?
the first few minutes it feels really smooth, so that you did something good for the skin hat.nach längererzeit get a light fresh kick that lasts very long and the skin feels an.besonders maintained in the current cold it is very well as they verhindert.selbst the dry skin of the face out in the cold, the skin still feels soft and cared an.ohne greasy look.

smells like it?
I find it very nice to sniff pomegranate.

as it feels like?
so alone the cream feels between your fingers slightly creamy but not sticky anyway.

it is to be distributed well?
leaves on the skin, the cream very well you need only distribute a small amount of the cream, which in turn means it has long did enjoy the little potties ^ ^ *
the cream a beautiful orange color and delicate not only knows how many other creams ..
is when I use the cream?
you they can in the morning before school / work or in the evening just before bedtime benutzen.ich they also take very happy as a makeup base;)
1 time a day goes completely off so einzu creame ..

how satisfied you are with the cream?

I personally am very satisfied with the cream.sie makes my skin look fresh and healthy, because it still provides intensive care and leaves no residue moves to the haut.sie according to me a wonderfully fast and my friend says that I have a lot more get softer skin did ^ ^ * this is for me personally still buy more greens this cream: D
until now I've noticed nothing negative ... only that it if you have a great little pimple problem .. nagut it got worse is ..
(ne kumpeline looked like a steuselkuchen ... either it was because they have always had a pimple problem, or had an allergy Oo but ...) I am exploring the further to the ^ ^ *

so my conclusion: I can
only recommend and give this a rating 1 -

love greet your big city princess-nessa \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment