Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ideas For Church Celebration

day: Almost Empty Pan

Hello,

we were tagged! And although the love Souris . Thanks:)
What is it?
It's about products show, where you can see the pan. So products that you often and thus may also like uses. Many bloggers and co have so many products that they rarely reach the pans. A new wind is blowing and therefore there are many projects in which it is about products which have been used up before new or move to finally reach the pans.

I (Feena) make time to start.
I have found only two products where one can see the pan. Why is that? I have not sooo long Cosmetics me put make-up every day and do not try right now from all sorts of colors, so I take nothing for days ...
moment I can see the pan with a blush and my powder. This was My first blush. He was in a make-up case, which I got as a gift. I like the subtle color. It conjures up fresh in my face. And the powder I use whenever I have pimples, otherwise not. Because then my face gets really the all-around program. I now work out that my eye shadow to get at least Kuhlen;)





So, then I am sometimes (Choo ones). But I must disappoint you, unfortunately. I have to do with the whole beauty thing until very recently. I am using at the moment so do not even eye shadow. So you see, I'm still gaanz new and therefore do not have any products I've used somehow a little bit more often. will) At least I'm now quite intrigued by the beauty world * laugh *




We tagging anyone directly, but those who join:: I hope that this will soon change to only. You may also like to leave us a comment if you've been through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment