Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Have A Hiatal Hernia And I Feel Very Nauseated

blog series "Day and night" [AMU]

Hiii ...
We together make a blog series on day and night. I just got a
AMU on day I made hope you like it.


What I used:
168-pallet-
very bright blue
Light blue
-white
-dark yellow
Essence Kajal in black
Essence 2in1 kohl pencil 07 light & bright (blue)
Nivea Volume Nano definition Masara

how it works: with
1.The eyelid the very bright blue makeup.
2.Im leave or join the external angle light blue.
3.Verblenden.
4.Use know a few nice pat on the lid make, which should constitute clouds.
5.Use yellow in the corner will first take a swab and then pull out with a fine brush radiation, which is to represent the sun. draw
6.Dann with the black eyeliner a bird.
7.Danach go with the dark blue kohl eyeliner one.
8.Auf the waterline apply the light blue eyeliner.
9.Zum circuit even mascara to your eyelashes.
Fertiiiiiiig!





love all greetings laulau

0 comments:

Post a Comment