Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where Can I Sell Plasma In Chicago

MAC Wonder Woman LE Nail Lacquer Obey Me (The krall I!)



Hello my friends:) I'm

just returned from America and I brought some MAC products, including two products from the Wonder Woman LE . Actually there were three, but the Russian Red Lipstick there was no longer in the Wonder Woman packaging. She sold it to me in the normal package and I returned it shortly thereafter. If anything, because already!

now I'm over 28 hours of the night, but right now not a bit tired. So I've made to the shooting and now here comes the first part of my purchase. The Nail Lacquer Obey Me (10ml). confess




I must say I was not initially impressed by the LE, but as I was before yesterday, it had happened to me. The comic packaging I really like!
What I do not like, however, the oversize products. The lip gloss (which is otherwise really hard to pull out and it therefore needs to be afraid that you sprayed it) and the Mineralize Skinfinishes are just too big. If you have such a product used in public (and yes I use gloss and lipstick in the plane) it is already badly ... childish over, which is a pity.
The products come in standard size, however quite different over, much better! And especially handy:)




Obey Me is a beautiful nail polish in a beautiful Alltagsrot. The red is not too bright, but has a perfect, slightly darker hue.




Applying
Finally a paint that covers a layer with perfect. But I really like to give out money!

The price
$ 15 (~ 11 €), here in Germany, probably a few euros more.




Recommended
Yes!

What MAC products, I would imagine the next few days?
- Wonder Woman LE Reflects Glitter Reflects Bronze
- Viva Glam Lipstick Gaga
2 - Creme Sheen Lipstick On Hold
- Tinted Lip Conditioner "Gentle Coral

What Wonder Woman LE products I want to try to get?
- Russian Red Lipstick
- Marquise d 'Lipstick (which I have to look at me but it was in reality)
- Mighty Aphrodite Blush Duo
If I do not get the products, it is not too bad. In Germany, I would not buy them anyway and I come to America until early next month, but let's see, maybe I'll luck:)


I wish you a nice evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment