Saturday, February 26, 2011

Short Non Poofy Prom Dresses

blog series "Day and Night" [AMU]

Hi beauties, I have today
even a AMU prepared. It is one of the blog series where the love has made great you laulau AMU. This is now my perfect pair like AMU.

Here the picture for AMU:


have used the I:
Eyeshadow Base
88 range
Gold
-light blue-dark blue-

-Orange-White
Kajal
Black
eyeliner mascara








how it works: Apply

1.Eyeshadow Base on the entire eyelid.
2.Gold distribute generous in the corner of my eye.
3.After the gold Apply some orange.
4.Danach fill the remaining eyelid with dark blue.
5.Auf the dark blue light blue something applied.
6.Use a black eyeliner to paint a bird.
7.Unter the painted bird apply a little light blue.
8.Schwarzen eyeliner on the waterline.
9.Kräftig mascara


I hope you like my little AMU and I would look for nice comments.

Until next time

LG LiiLii

0 comments:

Post a Comment