Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pathophisiology Of Mayoma

Review: Herome WIC Nailpolish Madrid 81 + Contest



So, your love, I have promised you, take the weekend to the Herome Nailpolish closer look. I have now done:

The varnish is painted very well and already covers the first orders perfectly, so that no second layer is necessary. The brush is very high, so that a very precise application possible.
dries When applied to the nails of the paint relatively quickly. For me, as I think best because it dries slowly enough to paint in peace, but then you have not yet super-long wait for the drying, as in many other coatings.

is the color, as I said before, a beautiful magenta-red. Intense color that pleases me very well indeed, although I am not at all those who so "bright" paint like on their nails. But the color I could get used to :-)

The shelf life no wishes unfulfilled. I have now discovered the paint on the nails for a few days and still no "weak points" :-) Usually when I paint holds true no:-D

Conclusion: The
Herome WIC Nailpolish Madrid 81 is recommended for very much. You can tell this really the high quality of the paint. The paint can be painted easily, has an optimum drying time and good durability. The color is perfect for the hopefully next spring.

And now it comes:
I rarely paint my nails with normal color paint (although I would use the perhaps even more often) and the paint is really too good for me to gather dust here between the other paints, I want one of you the give opportunity to try this paint as well.

have to do that for you:
silk or will my readers. Reports on the contest on your blog and link to my post (you're welcome to a photo from the contribution of this paint to use in my blog). Write a comment under this post with a link to the report in your blog + your e-mail address.
deadline is 02/27/2011.

from the contributions sent a winner will be drawn.

Eligibility: Participants must
readers of his Nailweb blogs. Participants must be 18 years old. Should not you be an adult, so your parents MUST with the passing of your address and with the participation of my competition agree.
the winner decided by lot.
The winner will be notified by e-mail.

I wish you good luck!

Greetings

Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment