Saturday, February 26, 2011

Under 18 Clubs New Jersey

[Review] 88 range

Hello beauties
I would like to introduce my 88 range. I have bought

at Amazon for 19.95 €.

Here is a picture of her,

That's the nice thing.
As you can see the colors are a bit confused but I do not zuschaffen.
As such I find the range very nicely.
Some colors are very good but some are not pigmented but is it yes for one base.
is Now a photo with a few swatches.








These are the swatches of the palette. Among
is now no base. As you can see some colors are very good but some not as pigmented as already mentioned.



Conclusion: I think the line really well and I would buy it again to me anyway. The next AMUs be made up with this palette.



I hope you liked my little review of my palette.

Until next time

LG LiiLii

0 comments:

Post a Comment