Sunday, February 27, 2011

Free Play Set Blueprints

blog series "Day and night" [AMU]

Hello beauties
I do like the next post after my night and that is the AMU. I just feel like the same reinzustellen too.

Here the picture:

have the use I:
Eyeshadowbase
88 range
black eyeliner
and white
-Light Blue-
-Dark Blue-
-gray
Black
black eyeliner
Mascara







how it works: Apply
1.Eyeshadowbase to the whole eyelid.
2.In the corner of my eye some white type.
3.Hinter distribute the white light blue.
4.Danach behind the dark blue light blue.
5.Dann spread behind the dark blue-black by the end of the lid.
6.Auf distribute the black gray so it looks a bit smoky.
pull 7.Einen thin eyeliner and make back a little hacking.
8.Schwarzen eyeliner on the waterline.
9.Kräftig mascara to your eyelashes.
I hope you like my little AMU.
Until next time

LG Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment