Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where To Play Pokemon Soul Silver Online For Free

MAC On Hold (Tour of the Lipstick Jungle)



Hello my friends:)

Since I am going there again on Thursday, I have the next few days (hopefully) a little time for some entries. I've pretty much bought the last few days and would not deprive you.

Now it is a first for the MAC Lipstick On Hold. I had read on another blog that this lipstick is to be an almost identical Dupe for Viva Glam Cyndi .
I have seen on the blog and swatches, and after I had convinced them wanted I convince myself of course, even as the Cyndi has become my absolute favorite lipstick.




few times I stood at the MAC counter at Douglas and had a look at the On Hold. At first glance he looks forward to the Cyndi is not anything like, but looks much darker. That has kept me well like him in Germany to buy. It would be a shame to have the money if he did not like.

Since I was in America a few days ago, I could when I was back again at MAC no longer resist. For incredible $ 14.50 (10.55 €), he was allowed to.




The first impression
Yes, darker than the Cyndi, but a very nice color. Comes to me, when I look at him, like a shade of red, carrying a small brown portion in itself.



Applying
Much less creamy than Cyndi. You can tell that you drive a lipstick on the lips. Worked hard light, but very easy to apply. The color output is perfect and covers immediately.

durability
I can not even say anything, but because he can not be applied so creamy, I think he's better holds. But I will submit yet:) I read it to me on separately: p

swatches
In the pictures it looks much different from the Swatch of Cyndi ( Click here for my review for Cyndi ), he came to me but colored like before when I had it on the skin.
Comparative swatches from the lips I still have to turn in daylight without it just does not work:) <- Einmal klicken für die Swatches :)


Dupe, yes or no?
I had him on the lips. Cyndi above, On Hold down. (Swatches even after I file). They are nearly identical. And I'm glad so much because I now have to do to forget about the Cyndi. So if you love the Cyndi and never miss the lipstick you want more, just tried the Hold On!

Recommended
Yes!


I wish you a nice evening:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment