Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joker Folkstyle Wrestling Singlet

HEROME WIC Madrid 81 Nailpolish



Hello Dear, I am now

finally had time to test the Nailpolish, who was with the courtesy of Herome made available shortly (on my Nailtrainer). So far I can tell you, then, that the coating can be applied very well and very accurate and he does well at the first application.
The color is a pleasant Magentaton.

Herome sells for 25 successful high-quality hand- and nail care products.

As my carbon Colors paint down now must (report to follow), I will test the paint on the weekend and then report everything you can make your life etc.

then have something like this and I rarely use in everyday life right paint , then follows a competition, so that may also one of you try the paint. You may be curious :-)

Greetings

Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment