Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Long To Cook 6x2 Cake Pan

Carbon Colors final test

So, there are now over three weeks passed since I've decorated my fingernails with carbon Colors in taupe. Meanwhile, my nails looked like this (the picture is from tonight):


The paint so the three weeks has weathered well. There is very little face lift, caused by the flow of the sealing layer prior to curing. Here I had said that I like the Shellac sealer rather, because it can be applied better.
There are also mini corners at the Free Edges, which I had always wanted smooth again. These are probably due to the very hard lacquer seal, which then unfortunately suffered from some activities schonmal something. This
"Problems" I had with Shellac not, but I'm happy to here with the paint. One must not forget that he is better than Shellac.
on the index finger you can see here that now very little chipped at the head of the nail, but it's really not, and thus perfectly fine after three weeks.

Up to this point with paint. Then it was peeling.
I've tried most of the nails (8 pieces) with Cesar's free stripping of the paint, unfortunately with limited success. Cesar's release has the great advantage that it does not dry out the nails as acetone.
I have to act first 10 minutes (as with the detachment of artificial nails with aluminum wraps, not described by PNS24 simply pressed), then again for 20 minutes and the paint had come off, unfortunately, still very poor. To have a comparison to
, I want to replace the remaining three nails with acetone, as I have also replaced Shellac. Here, too, was from the great success.
The paint was peeling off, but, unfortunately, damage the natural nails, a fear that I had prior to the use of carbon Colors. (I had previously seen the instructional video on the PNS24 page).
saw after the removal of the nails, my nails Unfortunately this:



You see, some of which are very damaged. I must add

that an extra Carbon Colors Jolifin release added that I have not ordered me to do so. Possibly, the varnish can replace it better. However, for me it is not acceptable to all a special detachment to have. Acrylic nails can be with the detachment and Cesar with acetone (the actual super weapon) to replace, as Shellac (acetone, Cesar solver is not tested, but follows). If
can not even replace the carbon Colors with acetone, I ask myself, what in the transfer of Jolifin should be included, what is more aggressive than acetone? : - /

Maybe I should have let the stripping work longer, but I wanted to compare it with Shellac, who had come off in 10 minutes. And more I'm not willing to wait for gel coatings. It should somehow be comfortable.
is Not least among customers and a cost issue ...

In other words,
Carbon Colors are indeed a lot cheaper than Shellac coatings, but these failed for me. CND has earned a good reputation and a lacquer should not damage the nails, yes.

Now, after a manicure, my nails look Fortunately back to:


missing is a decent paint ;-)

Greetings

Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment