Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Herpes Married Hook Up

Flormar nail polish SUPER NEON COLORS (The krall I!)



Hello,

I am a sinner.
How on my blog, I had already reported killed on Sunday hours in Hannover and the station is open for business. Evil! So I was sitting in the trap ... and there was no escape;) Two nail varnish were, among others. And I have nail polish purchase prohibition and kept me sooo it. However, I must admit that I have those colors in any way, then it is okay. At times I already wear the pink paint. Both I would imagine now.

What is flormar?
Flormar is (now) is a Turkish brand and Douglas available. Besides, they also have all sorts of other coatings in the range. And at reasonable prices, considering that, when Douglas are now. I also like the eyeshadow a lot, but I have bought yet. The packaging is - if I remember correctly - very plain and white.
flormar Here is the official site: CLICK .

What paints I bought? Purchased
I have two SUPER NEON COLOR paints. The paints do not have names but numbers. The pink paint is N008 and the N007 is green paint.

What do they cost?
cost you, if I remember correctly, at 1.95 or Douglas 1.99.

mentioned how many ml they?
11 ml

What is the mission?
I have the pink paint currently on the nails. The job was easy. No stripes, no Blässchen. Not too thick and not too thin. He had spread class. On the texture view, it is one of the most beautiful that I own.

is the opacity?
The opacity seems different. Both the pink, and the green paint, I painted my Nagelrad. The pink paint was everywhere at once. The Green needed two layers, so that he was so opaque to the pink paint. How does the behavior on the nail, I do not know, but I think that the result will be similar. I think that's a shame because the pink paint has me very well.

What is the shelf life?
this, I can not say anything. I wear it since yesterday and have the essie good to go about it. Thus, the color is bright and shiny. However, I also paint, which would now have split and have Tipwear.
Sun .. I wear it now for four days. Very, very easy Tipwear. He chipped a bit, but only a few millimeters. I'm excited:)





N007 - without flash, No. 20 on the Nagelrad, makes the sound better than flash
N007 - with flash, No. 20 on the Nagelrad, makes the sound not quite

Recommended? Yes, for the price and the quantity (11 ml) I can put you to the heart. But only if her lover are very brightly colored and eye-catching colors. However, there are other colors. I can not Nudetöne ect. . Remember And for a paint that costs less than two euros, I'm really excited about the color, opacity, and the order! For durability I will be able to say tomorrow / the day anymore, but I think that it will be very good. I wear them since yesterday and I have no Defects can find.

And who is interested in other colors:
Ana has BLUE Flormar paint applied for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment