Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Large Bump On Dogs Tail

What you have not knew.

The Bluelashes has inspired me. Here are a few useless facts that we did not know ..


I love being read stories. Standing are really into fairy tales and dwarfs my absolute hero ... probably it's up to their beards, because I like beards ...

I always sleep in if I'm tired and I only shower naked.

I have a memory like a sieve. Sometimes I forget IN calls, what is it exactly.

I believe in absolutely nothing superhuman.

I hate radio stations, especially this fruitful Traffic function to a more messed the song you just heard that. And this weird
Radio spokespersons, and have absolutely no idea of music. The intros and outros full chat, create songs about each other and above all the best and most meaningful songs in the world have to play without even a clue about the content of the song. Arg

I like to make strange plurals of words.

Later I would once living in a modern country house with a small bakery somewhere in the boonies and host a small animal farm.

I have far more male friends than female. In other girls a serious, build long friendship I find extremely hard even though I really like the whole girlish.

And I think Shia LaBeouf is the 2.schönste man in the world.

And you so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment