Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ionic Breeze Plus Wont Come On

From butterfly to Make Up Fee

hey my love, now I have a very sweet amu for you made us think that's sweet and has occurred to me yesterday evening as I was already tired ass the 1 came to nothing, therefore, is now my come back of the fairy tales amus; D so it will represent a transformation of the butterfly fairy hence the slightly faded colors because (as seen in film knows ago) in a transformation and is all the verblasst.morgen Fee as complete with all the colors

alsoo needs the her
eyeshadow base
eyeliner
eye shadow in pink / purple / blue white eyeliner

mascara eyeliner
Shiz

I am made: 1 Base
Apply
2 with the black eyeliner, the lines mark
3 with the eye shadow coloring
4, the edges follow with mascara eyeliner
5
he is ready to use xD

greet your love many large urban princess-nessa \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment