Saturday, February 19, 2011

In What Stores Can You Find The Movie Purgatory

p2 042 being in heaven (the claw I!)



Hi:) I was

on Wednesday with a friend in town and looking after a baby-blue nail polish. I have found a suitable paint at DM and I would imagine here. The paint is 042 being in heaven and is p2 . Price: 1.55 €




The bottle
I like the bottle of p2 and the color in the bottle is completely identical to the later applied paint on the nails.

Applying
my opinion a bit difficult. It is distributed very unevenly, and unfortunately if you take too much, then a part of the nail or a portion of the paint is too thick. Disappointing.

The opacity
Not so great! p2 I was totally disappointed at this point, but Feena said that the case of bright coatings must often be so. Well this is my first bright paint:)
The paint was even after three layers are still not completely opaque and I must admit that I then tired had. And as soon as I remove it from the nails, he will probably get on it as fast any more. Three layers are just too much.! (
The photos can also be seen that the nail in some places more easily shines through

The durability
Top At least something that impressed me the paint I put on. the three layers of the essie - good to go and he holds so really great I have it but only since yesterday on the nails, but he is not yet worn off, and has gotten even any dents

The color result
On.. really nice baby blue, I must confess, however, that it is the wrong color for me. It is clear to me:)
And when it is dark and the light shines on it with a certain angle, the color me to be somewhat greenish. If one also minimal in the pictures, but that's really only get from a dark place! Otherwise it is a pure baby blue: D

More Swatches




Recommended
I personally would paint if I could make the choice again now, not again . But who likes the color, can make at this price, nothing wrong.


I wish you a nice evening:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment