Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Tell A Scorpio Guy Likes You

essence 100% splash-proof mascara

hey you sweet I'm just for you a waterproof mascara the tested it in stores soon are un well ... from my side I'm coming with this mascara is not clear but there is every chance to see otherwise optically pure mascara is very appealing and is believed also to think that he did in the is waterproof, which unfortunately for me the case was / is ...



brush: the brush
is curved and the bristles are very fine together

the mascara itself:
deep black and very fine thin threads? a few mm in length are included that will achieve the long eyelashes effect.

behavior of eyelashes and mascara when applied: general
I come with curved brush handle .. not at all in this here es.das was some what disturbed me were or are these thin filaments in the mascara .. If one of these things is wrong with an eye firmly spend them quickly together and crumble slightly> purely in the eye. \u0026lt;* which I did not like so well Oo I have sometimes made a larger photo of it so you know what I (marked with arrow) in these threads my xD how do you find yourself the result?
of the result so I am very pleased to recognize clearly the difference between a normal conventional mascara and splash proof mascara.mit the mascara are my lashes much longer and swinging. which has been quite positive überrascht.troz those funny little thread xDaber can also be seen that they can easily stick to the tip along the top so that I could not just look great = (((see photo)


:
the packaging is blue with black circles DERS Blubberblasen to that imposed by the design ...

durability, the 6 months after opening, and this does smell bad here after not ...
So my opinion, he does what he promises and makes .. the lashes longer and curved just the right note with the water not quite and the eyelashes stick together easily, I just do not think it's great ...

my note the 3
is so average it's not a bad buy but no mascara in which one says wow .. =)

if you have any questions then ask me just

love greet your big city princess-nessa \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment