Friday, March 4, 2011

Travesti Gratis Clips

Current favorite clothes ^ ^ *

hey you busy reader, since the vote is still not quite finished but there are clear favorites so I'll start to your wish into action to set, now you'll get a little insight into my clothes bar;)


~ The tank top and bolero jacket I made up the New Yorker, that top has a nice board but does not sit too deep, so it's still all well packed ^ ^ * it with many small flowers and petals gemustert.aufgerundet it cost € 8 and is just in the new collection is available as the matching bolero jacket in a deep beige Jacke.Die Ton.große ruffles ; on the sides adorn the jacket, it does not look boring;) rounded it cost 10 €. I do wear very happy one narrow tube and matching boots or when it gets warmer Ballerinas.Es flatters the figure and you can cheat a little tummy or love handles (if any) well away: D
The top is cut loose and is not even on ; body to.



this material-Rock can be found in the new collection in New Yorker.Der cost just rounded up 7 € and can be well with opaque tights / leggings combined (either color or black both look good off). For this I like to wear a T-shirt in a delicate pink, white or cream green (because it fits well with the flower pattern) and a gray sweater as a jacket or boots + Ballerinas.Das pattern of flowers as I have said is accurate from small and large roses with leaves to ring.
Note: Since there are so character is stressed and you can really do with this skirt laminating and more for the model aufträgt.Brauch one really looks good because of very close to the bottom and legs is present ^ ^ *

So, this T-shirt I like to draw at parties Kombinierter Versand exact price I can you do not recognize it sagen.Da reduced to 4.95 € war.Das pattern you certainly ^ ^ *. For the shirt I have to say that it emphasizes the character ist.Zu Will I prefer a nice jeans skirt with pumps or high heels.Eine tube is of course not wrong, who does not like skirts;) there really are no limits, mainly the colors do ^ ^ from the jackets ago .. mh. .. So, I prefer like a leather jacket, why not ahung xD








So that's the first time: D I hope my Kind of style do not be too shocking xD
If you have tips for me ect have things in combination. then writes to me =) Best wishes

your city Princess Nessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment