Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3 Electric Blue Jack Dempsey Cichlid

Milky Way Make Up

greet hey my readers, is my class make up occurred at the snack: D I'm not always ^ ^ I * I will describe how I did it once (including the time again I was an everyday, Together craft amu xD)

you need for:
mascara (black) by essence
Kajal ( white) of p2
eye shadow (cream, white / brown tones) of essence and p2
base brush of manhattan
.

So first:
base use very important!
you use a white eye shadow and wearing the whole of the upper eyelid.
now you used a light brown eye shadow and you'll have to just on the outer half (one Bißle about it) and install these two colors should run into each other, that is not to see its edges.
the crease is a dark brown clay and applied with the other eye shadow "mixed"
it, a diagonally sliced milky way represent. used ^ ^ *
so now you have time, the white eye shadow you bear to below the water line for the water line itself is a white kohl used.
be inked at the end only the lashes. and you're done =)

greet your love großstadtprinzessin.nessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment