Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Doctor Exam Male Genital

Raid -> The past week

hey you sweet x) the last weekend was with me a day of shopping: D I will now my absolute favorites from which I've got hold O_O

to these 2 are the jeans:

With the belt Jeans are from the Tropics for 10 €
she has the ass pockets. jeh a zipper
(completely blue) jeans

The other is from the tally Weijl for 25 €
it as front and rear so small "square holes" in which even a black green is sewn fabric with floral pattern. (washed)

was
The book manual for lovers reduziert.Es it in the bookstore Hugendubel for 3.99 € is a book as the name suggests, the book is written for Verliebte.In as it used to be and what I Päärchen as it is with us today: D Good advice for a better relationship there are free here in this black Buch.Die contortions are velvet ..

The Hooded sweatshirt-it was for 9.99 € in different colors and motifs, that has me here with the rose-pink monster CHIMECHO liked it: D














love your city Princess Nessa \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment