Tuesday, March 8, 2011

6 Weeks Pregnant Ruptured Ovarian Cyst

essence My Skin Cream Intensively Caring (Mirror, Mirror)




Huhu my friends:)

I found a few days the new series My Skin (especially for young skin) of essence in the DM and I always looking for 'm a decent moisturizer, I have the "intensive care face cream with pomegranate and bamboo 'too. I do not remember what it cost, but I think it was not more than two euros.

says the essence
connection with dry skin! intensive care is now fashionable to essence my skin! the new, nourishing face cream provides thirsty skin with intense 24 moisture and gives it its strength and energy back. pomegranate and bamboo donate the skin important nutrients it needs, and protect it from drying out. to provide free start to your daily life, is in addition to UVA / UVB filter-enriched, which protect the skin from external influences! intensively cultivated, without fat film, provides the complexion velvety soft and radiant just in!







The scent smells
For me, the cream uncomfortable and chemically. Whether pomegranate scent is all I can say. I do not smell like pomegranate. I hope not Sun

The consistency
thick liquid, melts on the skin but very pleasant.

Applying
When applying, the skin feels cooled very pleasant and easy on you and you feel right, as the cream starts to work.

The effect
far, was still all right ... Let the drama begin:
moisture? Zero. Once the cream is retracted, the skin begin to tighten. It feels very very very (!) To unpleasant and you can feel every second of that you have something on the skin.
I have only used the cream a few times and have now got a few pimples.

Conclusion
Uh ... yes. Definitely not the desired result. But for less than two euros you can expect nothing else. I should have slow fingers of cheap drugstore items: (

Recommended
No, I would recommend this cream to anyone if you get cream of a pimple, then you can prefer it alone But maybe I'm also not young... skin more and they will work for me so different. As of 23 who knows. At least my cream goes into the trash.


0 comments:

Post a Comment