Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Make A Simple Rat Playground

Condi Toner SPF 15 Gentle Coral "(Tour of the Lipstick Jungle)



Huhu my friends:)
Tinted Lip Conditioner
the SPF 15 by MAC in color Gentle Coral so now I have some time, today I want to tell a little about it.




I would never have thought to buy me a Lip Conditioner MAC (had rather different brands in the mind), but was I in front of the counter and to me the conditioner had a look, I could simply not resist.
I just looked at the MAC website. There is the color no longer there. But well, for there you have now a choice of three other beautiful colors.


says the MAC
Protective balm with SPF 15 for a touch Color and ultra-natural finish. Cares for the lips and locks in moisture. With almond oil, shea butter, avocado extract, wheat germ oil and vitamins A and E.

The answers Choo
SPF 15 is really good:) Will there now focus more on it, if I get a lip care. The lips feel amazingly soft.
care: top!




The color on the screen looks a little orange than it really is. It is a pleasant red with light orange.


The application, the smell, the taste
Very easy. On the fingers and onto the lips. It can spread nice and smells slightly of vanilla. The flavor, if you get it sometimes on the tongue, is also pleasant.

The problem with applying
you have it then to your fingers. And if you're not a handkerchief around, it's really annoying and uncomfortable. In a tube, I the Tinted Lip Conditioner would like much better. It would make it easier and more hygienic. (Is the normal lip conditioner is already in the tube.) To
An absolute downside, in my opinion. But see for yourself:





ink transfer
Transparent, beautiful coral color output. Me a bit too subtle:) But well, it's not like a gloss or no lipstick.
One sees from the same fresh, if you have the conditioner on the lips.

durability
I have run the stop watch:) In between I have drunk from time to something and pressed my lips together and the conditioner so again and again a little rubbed.
1h30: Still top, but so slowly, the feeling on the lips less.
1:40 hrs: the lips are dry.
2h00: Maximum durability. After two hours is really nothing on the lips. And I can imagine that if one way or eats or is out in the fresh air, the conditioner will disappear more quickly from the lips.

swatches
If you have slightly dry spots on the lips, the color remains stuck in it. You can see me in my lips:)

top you see my lips without Conditioner below the two images are .






Recommended
Jaein. In the jar it would certainly be more convenient to him that thus attaches importance on it, should look at necessary times the normal lip conditioner. Otherwise
is a great product and I will definitely use it to continue, after all, it cost money:)

What do you say to that?


0 comments:

Post a Comment