Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Long For Fluid Retention To Go Away?

Special review: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 (tour of the Lipstick Jungle) MAC Tinted Lip



Huhu my friends:)

I put this review times under "special reviews" because it is the MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 does not exist in Germany. I think he comes out in April, I read somewhere to have the time.
I have seen him in America and I am currently in nude tones, he was allowed immediately. In addition, the proceeds will go to 100% for the MAC AIDS Fund, so you do something good, if you buy the lipstick!




says here, the MAC
No Bad Romance. We're unveiling a hot new shade inspired by Lady GaGa and her passions, both in Lipstick and Lipglass. And by now you know every cent from the sale of M ∙ A ∙ C VIVA GLAM goes toward the M ∙ A ∙ C AIDS Fund.





The price
It will cost in Germany so sure about the 18 / 19 €. In America, I bought it for $ 14.50 (10,50 €).

The first impression
A nice nudefarbener lipstick. Does the outside a little dark.

Applying
He is incredible as much color (high color intensity), is creamy and spreads easily. I think he gives off even a little too much paint. I've used it a few times and he is already badly depleted before. That was my other Lipsticks not. But well, which is probably the Finish (Amplified). Thanks to the finish
feel your lips incredibly soft and supple.

The durability
I have to wait briefly and then applying what drunk. The result can be seen here:




Despite all the life better than with the Viva Glam Cyndi. At least it seems to me to be so.

The color
Nude and in spite of appearances but very light when you wear the color on the lips, it is essential to stress his eyes, as it looks too much like other dead. Makes me at least the incredibly unflattering color lifeless. So do not apply too much:)

swatches
Only once on the skin, then come the lip swatches. The first lip Swatch shows my unmade-up lips.
It has become many pictures, I just wanted to paint so well put it close:) Have fun!



















Recommended
Yes:)

What do you think about the lipstick?


0 comments:

Post a Comment