Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cheat Engine Poptropiva

Catrice Flora Lista LE Pink Spring, Coral's Enchanted Garden, Lavender Breeze (The krall I)



Huhu my friends:) I

I bought a while ago, the Pink Nail Polish Spring, Coral's Enchanted Garden and Lavender Breeze Catrice from the flora list LE.




Pink Spring is a pretty purple, Coral's Enchanted Garden, an orange-tinged Coral (seen in the picture with the bottle very well) and Lavender Breeze is a simple white with a slight Lavendereinschlag (Just as it looks on the Nagelrad, it is also in reality. The photograph of the bottle is the color resist unfortunately lilastichig).

The colors coincide with the first layer. Pink and Coral Spring's Enchanted Garden are very easy to apply, Lavender Breeze is a little too thick and tough.




I like Pink and Coral Spring's Enchanted Garden, but they blow me do not exist. I am sure once the nails painted with the colors, but if they do not then you should cut down, then they are probably doing nothing for ever with me.
Lavender Breeze is completely through with me. Too bad nice for the money:.. (
All in all, very dull colors But after all, a very nice bottle design


0 comments:

Post a Comment