Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Locations

p2 Perfect Face! Anti-Red Base (Mirror, Mirror)



Hello,

something today to Perfect Face! Anti Red Base of p2 .


The promises p2
"Neutralizes redness and gives dull, tired skin a fresh, healthy glow. Akschierenden With Spectra Flex-pigment. Individually or as a base be applied under make-up. Parfum free. skin compatibility dermatologically confirmed. "

price
Sorry, I forget the prices are so fast. I'm pretty sure it was 2.95 or so. In any case less than three euros.

application
The Anti-Red Base has a pump dispenser. The spread on the skin as desired. Some do it with fingers, some with brushes. I only have a foundation brush grab, so once the finger. The base is easy to apply. I always knock a little.




effect
Depending on the amount I look like a corpse or an alien. I could NEVER imagine the base to use alone. Because if you have red areas, then you have to use even a little product to neutralize these bodies and then you see clearly a little green, or even as a corpse (in my case). I have to say that the base is neutralized red areas actually good. I filled pimples, on my mother I filled spots with it. And both results were good. But as I said I would not use alone, but her pale silk, and uses very, very, very little of it.

In the picture I'm nasty. There are no red spots, but my moles. To cover the "it takes a little product, but I only did it quickly on it. A little pat and better distribution is already necessary if you want to work with them in the face;) then it does not quite so green. And is the foundation on it or the other base of p2, then the green is also gone along with the pick. I file tomorrow or the day after a pimple-cover-photo:)

What I would say
The smell really bothers me. I can not describe it, but would smell plastic, then be so. Ih ... But on the skin I suppose the smell is no longer true. Thank goodness, because otherwise it would be a KO criterion. I do not want to have the face that stinks and bothers me all day. No matter how great the effect is then.
I can not determine that I ect because of her more pimples. get.
I also do not feel that I have a base on it. This is very pleasant.

Recommended? Yes, for all the redness or red spots on the face have pimples. And who do not want a green pen to go to work. I like the consistence, it is applied ruckzuck and also keeps very well. The effect is great and I'm satisfied. If it is empty, then I definitely will purchase it for.
with me I can not say that I ect as pimples. get through it. I think that's important because some products I am looking at the use does not look good:) Here is the (thank the gods not) the case.
And the skin is (at least for me) not too dry. A big plus!

you use the base as well?
What experience have you done that?


0 comments:

Post a Comment