Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is Mac Make Up Safe To Use In Pregnancy?

Another Flormar nail polish SUPER NEON COLORS (The krall I!)




Hello,

as well as a review promised for the third Flormar coating, which was allowed to move in with me. It was the last in my Douglas and someone probably has a purple nail polish opened, because the yellow nail polish stains. So do not be surprised. In the photo I have not yet removed the stains.
Who come to paint in green and pink interested: CLICK .

Vorneweg:
Choo had the same problem as me this time
I could not open the paint!
It took forever!
He was really very tightly!


What kind of paint I bought? Purchased
I have a SUPER NEON COLOR paint.
This time the No. N006.
A yellow paint.

What did it cost?
1.95 €

How many ml does it contain?
11 ml

What is the mission?
The job is okay. Not too runny, not too tight. A cross between the pink paint from Flormar (super) and the green paint of Flormar (well. ..). I can with the brush well. It is not too wide and not too narrow. The result is not streaky (Juhu!) and he raises no blisters.

is the opacity?
Nagelrad I took on the two layers. I've just applied it to the thumb. Since a layer is sufficient for an acceptable result, but I like it yet met and therefore need at least two layers. Andes than with the pink paint from Flormar.

What is the shelf life?
The pink paint was great. I wear the yellow paint at the moment, not permanent, but I would imagine that he is similarly good. I will submit my opinion on this.
I then but China Glaze polish my dear ( click ). Even if he needs a lot of layers. And please remember: to dry sufficiently before its commissioners a new layer, or a layer floating at the other! This is something I've never seen ... Until the day;) The color is just really NEON! So I imagine a bright yellow. The color is the eye-catcher!

What is the color?
a dark yellow. Neon is for me something else. Neon is loud! I am sorry, but it was expected, because the color is as dark in the bottle. Unlike the OPI Polish "Not like the movies." saw in the bottle, the Paint is very different than on the fingers. In Flormar could assume that the paint is not able to really neon. Nevertheless, I took him because I think the color also nice, but neon just NOT!
bottom of the picture you see him at No. 5 In addition, the China Glaze Lacquer Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. That's neon ... In my opinion! :)


Recommended? Jaein. Who takes the color beautiful, which was to take effect. For the price of the paint is really great. But neon is definitely not for me is the China Glaze Neon paint here. Clicking . Even if it takes many layers ... the effect is just better Much, much better. Simple neon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment