Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can There Be A Virus In An Eyelash

NYX -! The cult brand from Los Angeles in Germany


(Click on the image to the page go:)


Hello my friends:) I knew personally

NYX not until now. Having told me the story and Feena me a friend asked her a few NYX bring stuff from America, I now know a bit more and know that there is this brand.

hand, also again in Germany. And this time, apparently at reasonable prices.

I'm going to look at the page in any case, times and just wanted to inform you about it:)

NYX Do you know? Do you have products of the brand? What you say about the re-launch in Germany? Can you recommend products to me?




Edit
Feena and I now have a little look around. It's really hard to find a product. Way too much. Some powders, some pencils, etc. And
Feena rightly asks: Where are the product images? One sees everywhere only the colors, but what looks like a product you do not know this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment