Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gay Cruising Spots 33146

EOTD (Eye of the Day) - Feena

Hello,

today a blind eye make-up.
I like gaudy colors and bolder colors.
Although I must say that I am a student and not just working in a bank;) I think I would then tend to fall to other neutral colors.


I have one of my Sleek - pallets. I have two and somehow I'm never to use them. So I struggled through the pallets to initiate me finally:) Decided I'm looking for the chaos range of Sleek.


I the last color in the first and the last color in the second series was used. However, I found the black in contrast to the somewhat crumbly blue ... then I've only once washed my brush, because dirty black brush;) I wanted to have that is black and moving to the eyelid and not just in the crease.




A little eyeliner could also help. I have so many kohl pencils, but I almost never use eyeliner pencils ... . (I have the p2 Perfect Look Kajal used in the color Turquoise 090


May you also colored eye make-up
or preferred? their everyday make-up in inconspicuous colors?


0 comments:

Post a Comment