Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Stetch My Labia

flormar Super Shine No. 25, No. N003 Neon Colors and normal coatings No. 393, 389, 240 and 413 (the claw I!)



Huhu my friends:)

I was after Feena had reported on the flormar paints, at Douglas and I have added myself as six of the great coatings . For € 1.95 you can not really complain. However
you buy for € 1.95 a few problems with so I get open one of the coatings after an eternity. He was turned down so tight that any effort has failed. You have done me hands hurt-_-





From left to right (brackets in front of it is the number on the Nagelrad):
(1) Super Shine No. 25 (very fine bronze shimmer)
(2) No 393 (Silver Glitter)
(3) Neon Colors No. N003 (Pink, Neon ... but no, unfortunately. Neon is definitely for me punchy. And in the bottle, it looks gaudy as the Nagelrad.)
(4) No. 389 (Very elegant shimmering burgundy, you vote me da )
(5) No. 240 (purple tinged wine red, I lie to correct )
(6) No. 413 (mud paint)

just do not know what kind of colors that mean?? (


Here No. 389 times and 240 in comparison, so you can see that they are not similar, even if minimal, it will act in the pictures:)





The coatings needed on the Nagelrad ( pictures below) 2-3 layers (except the silver paint and the paint sludge, they needed only one layer), but the result compensated this loss. I've fallen in love all the colors and give them never recover!






durability
I had until now only the slime coat (413) on the nails. From the shelf I was surprised. He does not splinter and lasts a long time:) I love


Super Shine No. 25 and (from the normal paint) No. 389: These paints look so elegant. A dream!

Have you also paints from flormar? How do you find them?


0 comments:

Post a Comment