Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fotos De Mulheres Lesmicas

a wish xD Make Up


Hey my readers, I had a job interview for my future teaching point, I had been wearing this make-up ;) do I have to say that I have advertised myself as a beautician and because it's advantageous to take a slightly different makeup than usual at such events ^ ^ * and so I did it:
a name is not me, unfortunately, occurred this ^ ^ *
the make up is not obvious but soo bad but I could go as a clown to talk: D used


I have these products:
multi action mascara - smokey eyes
eyeshadow palette from rival de loop
essence of the new brush (now available in assortment)
Kajal of coal-p2
Eyeleiner pen by essence
base of Manhattan

How to make:

Base ~ ~ Apply
white eyeshadow on the inner eyelid
~ on the moving a light blue eyeshadow in the crease
~ use a gray / black applied
~ ton with a skin-colored eye shadow to the edge blinded by
(so it does not look choppy ^ ^) ~
a long drag
~ kohl eyeliner applied to the duckweed
~ with the mascara mascara the lashes 3 times

favorite city princess-nessa \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment