Sunday, March 6, 2011

3rd Birthday To My Daughter

China Glaze Fight Like A Woman Collection (The krall I)



Huhu my friends:)

I have some time ago, the three China Glaze paints Encouragement, Empowerment and Endurance from the Fight Like A Woman Collection purchased.
And I love this Paints over everything!


Encouragement (soft pink with shimmer)

Empowerment (Baby Pink)

Endurance (pink with shimmer)


The coatings are a dream and I give no more like her. So if you can get it to you somehow, do it! :)




The coatings need while 2 (-3) layers (depending on how much you want to have the paint on the nails), but the end result is just great. 5 stars for China Glaze by me:) These are exactly my colors!

vs. Endurance. Let Me Entertain You (OPI)
I compared the two paints on the Nagelrad together. Endurance is a bit brighter and I like it a bit better than the Let Me Entertain You by OPI:)
left is the endurance of China Glaze and right of Let Me Entertain You by OPI.



Recommended
Yes! :) Look at eBay:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment