Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can I Live In Oh And Get A Pa Drivers License

EOTD (Eye of the Day) - Feena

Hello,

another Eye of the Day.
today I wanted to test out my Chanel eye shadow that I have my newly purchased (Please click ).
And I have incredible respect for expensive cosmetics;) So I'm using the very, very cautious and hesitant ...
Do you have an idea with which I taupe eye shadow Grisé could combine?
I was Naked Lunch by MAC at home and thought that perhaps fits together. I'm not entirely happy anyway. Maybe you have a tip for me to match the color at that. I would be happy to ideas and suggestions!

So ... I said as komibiniert Naked Lunch by MAC and Taupe Grisé of Chanel.

Here Taupe Grisé of Chanel.



here Naked Lunch by MAC.

For me, almost too clear:) I told you that I really likes it loud and colorful AMU's true, but every now and then perhaps more subtle AMU's partly used and therefore I will also here try it one or the other.


0 comments:

Post a Comment