Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where Can I Play Airsoft In Pa

Shuyao Teamaker - Coffee to go so everyone can ... ;-)



Hey Dear,

today I have for you something that has so nothing to do with beauty: the Shuyao Teamaker.
my cup I bought just before Christmas and then finished my eternal search for the perfect coffee-to-go cups. Yes, I know it has nothing to do with coffee, but already own the design appealed to me. And after a short consideration whether the tea is actually an alternative to coffee, I took the thing.
Now, after extensive testing I find the Teamaker much better than a boring coffee-to-go cup.
2Go The tea remains with the tea in the cup. A built-in lid Sieve prevents the tea flows with the liquid from the cup. The teas are usually 3 to 5 times again just infused with hot water.
To me, the morning tea in the cup with water and pour cup with you. At work, I can fill up the cup again when I want.

me for the better and healthier alternative to the Coffee-to-go, especially tea so often takes something from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, but may be a matter of opinion.

Anyway, I am so convinced that I wanted to present to you the cup file.

who want more information or its own Teamaker or simply delicious teas (I love the Chai tea has) looks on
www.shuyao.com

Greetings

Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment