Monday, January 10, 2011

Clipart Laundry Detergent

Beauty-Tipp: HEMA destressing Körperpflegeserie



Hello Dear, I

today a beauty tip for you have:
When I discovered the HEMA Destressing body care products. The products are with ylang-ylang, contribute fig and Gera Nine extract relaxes the body.

The care line includes bath caviar, bath oil, shower mousse, shower gel and body butter (I hope I have not forgotten).

The price of the products is about 3 €. To ensure that all products are worth their price, I think.

Why you recommend this body care line? I think there are very few products on the market, which affect me really relaxing, even when the products are so excellent are. Most of my scents are too intense, so that not to think of a relaxation.
The HEMA-series, however, remains with the slight scent more in the background and works for me very pleasant.
The variety of products also offers a nice selection for everyone.


www.hema.nl

0 comments:

Post a Comment