Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lots Of Cm And No Period

Fruttini Pineapple Prosecco care line



Hello love you,

I was at real, - "shopping" and 've brought in the cosmetics department, the Prosecco Pineapple Body Lotion and the appropriate care mousse.
The scent is pleasantly fruity, pineapple, but not too intrusive.

The body lotion is in a 200 ml tube is filled, which I find a body lotion relatively small. enough for my purposes as a hand cream it completely ;-)
The lotion has a pleasant creamy consistency, not smooth and is very productive. It spreads easily, absorbs quickly and maintains good. The best part is, of course, still the scent that somehow makes you beautiful on a cool glass of Asti and feel like summer :-)
's on the box promised "tingling" you realize, however, not really.

The cleansing foam is dispensed into a 150 ml can, which could easily pass as a deodorant can. Before applying you must shake the can really strong, so that on the "foam" experience is.
The foam is nice and cool on the skin and smells a little better after Pineapple / Prosecco.
on the skin, he bleeds, however, relatively fast, so the idea is pretty funny itself, but would do it here, certainly a normal, cool lotion.
Grooming is also pleasant and the foam is quickly absorbed. However, I do not know whether I would buy it again.
I found the idea with the foam quite nice in the summer for customers, but he runs too fast for me and the "effect" with the foam is gone. So this is a bit disappointing, otherwise I like well, this product.



If I decide, I would choose myself but for the body lotion, especially as you spray the foam also only apply cream in the hand. If you use him as a kind of body lotion, so Here the foam is almost melted before one has told him. The cooling effect is, however, as I said, pleasantly. love

Greetings

Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment