Thursday, January 6, 2011

How To Remove Popcorn Butter From Pants



I am a person who ... if anything ... can only write about his feelings. And it is damn hard ... I would like to simply just talk to ..... with a girlfriend or a friend .. but I can not. Like a huge blockage in my head.
prepares me The real problems. I have a social deficit ... because I can not express my feelings and ill-treat them ... with my-as well as those of others.
I'm trying to work on it, but it will not succeed. And when I allow this feeling usually ends in disaster ... then all the pent-up burst Feelings of control out everything from me - my head breaks off and I lose total control over me. This brings me in incredibly awkward situations that I would prefer to die on the spot.
I'm already pretty screwed up in my head ... even the first step, if it sees itself, but I do not get it to turn.

It is incredible that I, despite all the bad things I have done, still have friends around me, hold me and a friend deir never gives up hope. It is unimaginable. But the effect I'm probably very lucky.


Well ... so something in the big wide world wide web to is probably publish a step in a new direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment