Monday, January 17, 2011

Heather Harmon What Ever Happened To

Carbon Colors, 1 Review



Hello love you,

I know some of you have been waiting, now you will be saved ;-) So here's the review of the Carbon Colors of Jolifin.

I did last night with the UV paints made the nails and the result was fine for me. The paints do not splinter, and light and slip through as yet completely dried lacquer is also not.
Today I typed on work like a champ and everything is still as it should be. :-)

The color of the image is the way, Taupe, a beautiful brown. I'm on the thumb, so it's not too boring, a little rhinestone set.

The procedure is similar to that of carbon Colors Shellac work. Unfortunately I like about this product is not that, as in the normal nail modeling, natural nails must be anmattiert before product application with a file. Shellac is proof that it is different. A customer who just want a durable finish and artificial nails refuses, I do not like the nails anmattieren with the file must.
After the nails are prepared (as for modeling), a thin layer of dual-coat is applied as a primer and cured 2 minutes under UV light. Then comes a layer of colored lacquer (not applied too thick, otherwise it pulls the paint together under the UV lamp, but is actually quite easy). This color layer 2 is cured by 2 minutes.
Then follows a layer dual-coat (encasing the nail tip to remember), which is again two minutes cured. Then the dispersion with film cleaner is removed and ready :-) :-) Simple

Compared with the more expensive Shellac of CND I must say that I like better Shellac, since it is my opinion can be applied to better (of Shellac Brush seems superior to the carbon brush Colors). In addition, the nail for Shellac not be roughened.
The time savings in just 10 seconds had time to cure the Shellac-Base times before I leave outside.
also the shedding seems to me the natural nail Shellac friendly, but I can only say more later.

Why Choose Colors Carbon is the cheap price and quite good for the high quality and color selection. I also like that you need for base and top coat only a varnish. However
seems Shellac Top-Coat to be something better designed for the purpose, it is slightly thicker than the carbon Colors Top Coat.

But if you want to serve customers with the paint, but looks just a possibility of a long-lasting paint job is well served with Carbon Colors.
pity that there still are not white, so you do a French nail polish still can not. The Shellac-French nail polish (see picture in the banner above) I still find very appealing. A second review follows

if I have more carbon-Colors on my nails and they must replace it.
:-) Oh yes, the color pink, I show you in the coming days too.

(I'll just see, in the original is the color of dark something. I the days another picture with as true to the original color and then alternate the pure. Was no natural light more ...)

Greetings

Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment