Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Long Can My Trolling Battery Last

[...] [...]


with an inner sense of calm and a strange satisfaction I cross the street. The light of the setting sun disappears and I can seem to the zebra crossing in a very different gloss. Heat flowing through me and unleashed something in me, life moves me. And suddenly I wish that the home could take a little longer. But this is of course not. Soft tones accompany me out of the white headphones, let the path ahead of me appear even more beautiful. I put one foot in front and beloved people move around in my mind. Volatile. With a life at times feels too good. I want to capture those moments, they cost me enjoy it, merge with them.

But then it's already over, I close the door with a smile and disappear inside the house.



0 comments:

Post a Comment