Thursday, December 30, 2010

Unlock Hint Movies Super Mario Bros Wii

Futurplans.

Well ... so just before the end of the year will be whether we like it or not, somehow a little melancholy ... if one thinks what one zurrück everything has reached - or not - or what goals they are for the new year presents.
I think it is with me lately especially intense, as I'm in the middle of the application period. And I'm just one of those people who just sit on the fence and do not know what to do. I think it goes so very many, but the creative team having as more and more difficult. Yes, I am a creative and precise from the heads.
Mh .. and what do I do now? I listen to my parents, who advise me something "decent" to learn or listen to my heart and I am learning that what I see my passion. Now my second problem is in the way ... in fact I am a realist through and through ... and artists should not be a bit naive? After all, the chances of a great training place / study space or a successful and secure career in these professions are very low.
Yes ... and now I sit here .. with two application folders in his hand - the antändige administration clerk and the passionate makeup artist.
Well, one probably ... I'm one of those, the happiness in their Life. Those who can make their passion a profession and their profession a vocation.

So then ... we read probably until next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment